INGREDIENTS: 1/2 pk.lemon flavor cake mix, 1/2 pk. chocolate flavor cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup veg.oil; DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven at 375F; Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl; form 1-1/2 inch balls and place on ungrased baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. It's that easy !!! Have your coffee ready and... ENJOY ! Have a nice day!
1 container fresh raspberries, It took me more time to take the pictures , download and post it, than it took time to make this delicious and no time at all dessert, with these fresh cold and juicy raspberries purchased this morning.
I hope you will enjoy making it and of course eating it! Have a nice day!
INGREDIENTS: 2 carrots, peeled and cut in small pieces, 1 apple, peeled , seeds removed and cut in small pieces, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream, 1/3 cup vanilla creamer, 1/3 cup pineapple juice; In blender container combine all the ingredients. Blend until smooth. Fill your glass and drink it up! It's good for you! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup chopped lovage,( some greens associated with parsley and celery)
- 1/2 cup rice,
- 3 tablespoons vegetables bullion,
- 1 cup sour cream;
- 2 eggs;
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (or white vinegar),
- salt to taste;
Remove meat from bones (set aside for stew)
Bring to boil 6,8 lamb chops bones until almost cooked.
Add all the ingredients, minus eggs, sour cream and vinegar.
Add more water to the pot and continue cooking until all meat and vegetables are fully cooked. In a blender beat the egg yolks with lemon juice (or white vinegar) ; add sour cream and 1/2 cup water; blend until smooth; pour over the soup, stirring few times. With a fork beat the egg whites and drop over the soup stirring in the same time. Taste for salt.
- fresh dill, few olives and few thin sliced carrot
- slice the eggs in half; gently remove the yolks and place it in a mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise and beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stuff each half egg with the creamy mixture; for more decorative ways, pipe the creamy mixture using the cake decorative piping tip any shape you like; garnish with fresh dill, parsley, paprika,olives,carrot, etc; use your imaginations, be creative!
INGREDIENTS: - 6,8 lamb chops, - 1/2 cup minced garlic, - 8 cups chopped green onions, - 1 cup chopped fresh dill, - 1 cup chopped parsley, - 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper, - 3 cups broth (vegetables, chicken, beef, or just plain water is fine) - 1 can 8 oz. tomato sauce - 1 teaspoon salt (more or less); - 1/3 cup olive oil; DIRECTIONS: 1. Remove meat from bones; (save bones for soup !) 2. In a cooking pan heat 1/3 cup olive oil; add the meat and fry it for 5 to 6 minutes stirring after each minute... 3. Add the onion; stirr and cook for 3, 4 minutes...
4. Add the garlic; stirr and cook for 3,4 minutes...
...cooking....stirr... 5. Add salt, chopped parsley and dill; stirr... ...cooking...stirr... 6. Add broth...cover and let cook for 15 to 20 minutes...
7. Add tomato sauce, stirr and cook uncovered for 3,4 minute longer;
This is the result : Serve warm, wit bread or polenta! Enjoy!
- 4 lb. boneless leg of lamb, - 8 minced cloves of garlic, - 1 cup red wine, - 1/2 cup water, - 1/2 teaspoon salt, - 1/2 fresh ground black pepper, - 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme, - 1/2 teaspoon dry tarragon, - 3,4 bay leaves,
In a big mixing bowl combine all the ingredients, rubbing the meat all over; Place the meat and all the spices mixture in a baking dish; cover with aluminum foil and place the baking dish in a 400 F preheated oven. After one hour remove the aluminium foil and turn the meat on the other side. Continue roasting for another hour spooning juice on top of the meat few times during roasting. This is how the meat looks before roasted...
...and this is AFTER two hours !
Remove roasted meat on a cutting board; slice it and nicely arrange
- 4 lb. boneless leg of lamb, - 8 minced cloves of garlic, - 1 cup white wine, - 1/8 cup olive oil, - 1/2 cup water, - 1/2 teaspoon salt, - 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, - 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme, - 1/2 teaspoon dry tarragon, - 3,4 bay leaves,
In a big mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. Add meat and rub the mixture of all spices on both sides until well covered. Place the meat in the Crock Pot and set the timer on High for 4-1/2 to 5 hours.
This is how it looks BEFORE roasting...
and this is AFTER roasting...
Slice the roast on a cutting board first and then place it on the serving platter ...
There are a variety of side dishes that will accompany this delicious, tender, juicy Lamb Roast. Here are few ideas:
Rice Pilaf, Mashed Potatoes, Steam Mixed Vegetables, Baked potatoes, Roasted Seasoned Potatoes....and add a nice fresh crispy mixed salad with a nice balsamic Vinaigrette....and one glass of a Ruby red wine will satisfy any taste buds !!!
How to color eggs using liquid food color and egg dye:
All you need:
- Hard cooked eggs,
- Assorted food color & egg dye (McCormick),
- Boiling water,
- Non stick oil spray,
- Paper towels,
- Individual cups for each color,
- individual teaspoons for each color;
Mix 1/2 cup boiling water, 1 teaspoon vinegar and 10 drops Food Color (for pastel color) - 20 drops Food Color (for darker color) -
in a cup to activate desired color . Repeat for each color. Dip hard-cooked eggs into dye 1 minute for pastel color and 5 minutes or longer for darker color. Remove on paper towel to dry. To give a nice shine to the colored eggs, spray non stick spray and wipe with paper towel. Make your own centerpiece for a festive Easter dinner using colored eggs,sweet breads, fresh flowers...
Cookie dough ingredients: 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup veg.oil, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 3 eggs, 1 teaspoon orange peel,(or lemon) 1 teaspoon vanilla, pinch of salt; beat eggs and sugar; add baking powder, salt, vanilla and orange peel, mix; add oil, mix; add flour,mix. Form 1-1/2 inch balls, place on ungreased baking sheet 2 inches appart; bake for 15 to 20 minutes . Cool for 10 minutes. Scoop the back of the cookie and feel in your favorite cream. I used orange mousse. Pair the cookies. In a small bowl beat one egg white with 3 tablespoons water; add 2 drops of yellow food coloring and 1 drop of red. Mix well. Gently brush each pair cookies on both sides. Let the cookies dry for 10 minutes and brush with powder sugar . This was the first time I made this cookies "peaches". I'm pleased with the result, but next time I will do much better. Good luck to you!